Who is a product owner?
A Product Owner is not a person who just sits back and solves tickets. Product owners take time to learn everything about your business: your dreams, hopes, fears, challenges.
The Product owner's role is to realise the client's vision and take responsibility for the entire project. Product Owners provide the team with a clear knowledge of what a product’s vision is and what goal should be achieved. They identify, measure and maximise value during the entire product's lifecycle.
Why do you need a product owner?
The Product Owner's primary goal is to take responsibility for the project and understand the client and its business, the end-users’ needs, the technologies, as well as the financial viability of the project.
The Product owners will do a market analysis where they look at what your competition is doing.
Additionally, Product owners pay great attention to the validation of startup hypotheses. Validation involves making a prototype to prove whether it is technically doable to make what the client wanted.Get in touch
A product owner's responsibilities
What is the reason why some products bring exceptional results and others turn out to be unprofitable?
Usually, clients only have a vision of their product, but they are not entirely sure whether the product will bring the desired results.
The Product Owner will challenge the client's vision and look at the project from three angles:
- Business angle - Will the product be profitable?
- Users angle - Will the product solve users' problems and satisfy their needs?
- Technical angle - Is it technically possible to bring the client’s vision to life?
After this, the Product Owner will be able to answer whether a specific project should start and, if so, what is the best action plan.
The best partners for your project
We’re the software partner of choice for companies across Europe, UAE and the USA. The secret to successful projects? It comes down to three things:
- The right experience – 15 years in the industry, and engineers with specialist knowledge of your sector
- The right level of control – you control the team composition and allocation, and you can scale it really fast
- End-to-end management – Our Tech advisory team and Customer success managers come as standard, to help your business grow
Strength in numbers
Full power to you
Software engineers. Mobile app engineers. Salesforce engineers. Product owners. Project managers. Business analysts. DevOps. QA engineers. Data scientists. We have all the people it takes to create, ship, and maintain successful digital products.
Our product owners have domain knowledge in a variety of industries. InsurTech. FinTech. HealthTech. Mobility. Productivity. Digital products. Enterprise. We are your firepower when needed the most. Also, we work in all major programming languages and use a wide range of technologies to find the best solution for you.
You bring the vision. We bring a fully empowered product team, dedicated to working on your project and achieving your goal. Together, we can turn big dreams into reality.Build your vision
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
What we do
Check all our servicesOur work
Technologies and tools we mostly use
We’re here to find fast, elegant solutions to your trickiest problems.
Sasa co-founded Vega IT 15 years ago with his former university roommate Vladan. Their dream of founding an IT company has grown into the premier software company with more than 750 engineers in Serbia. If you prefer to send an email, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Real people. Real pros.Book a call today.
Send us your contact details and a brief outline of what you might need, and we’ll be in touch within 12 hours.