Drive digital-led progress with embedded engineering
Complex systems. Impeccable code. We know the complex mechanics of hardware and software, and we enjoy defining how the two will interact. Embedded software engineers map the design into the code, optimizing it for performance, memory usage, and power consumption.
Access to technical skills
Extensive tech knowledge. Relentless passion. We know the ins and outs of the architecture of embedded systems, including microcontrollers, microprocessors, and memory management. From real-time operating systems, C and C++, to Rust, and device drivers – our forward-thinking engineers got you covered.
Get to the finish line faster. Level up along the way. We contribute not only to the project at hand but also by sharing what they know with you. No gatekeeping. We are your technical partners and an extension of your in-house team.
The highest form of quality
Top-level security. Groundbreaking products. We address security concerns and implement measures to protect the embedded system from potential vulnerabilities. By debugging and fixing issues that arise during software testing, we create reliable and stable products.
Roll out your software fast. Drive success. Our embedded software engineers have worked on multiple projects that had a tangible impact on the world. We help you bring your embedded system to the light of day quickly and start gaining momentum.
Always improve. Never stagnate. Movement is in our blood and we’re always seeking for the next big thing. The same goes for working on product quality. Through maintenance, updates, and iterations, our embedded software engineers keep raising the bar, making sure you stay competitive and continue delighting end users.
Strength in numbers
Why do you need embedded software engineers?
Technical excellence. Endless potential. This is what our embedded software services are about. Led by the passion for designing high-performing systems, we’re here to match your ambition. We’re here to match your ambition and extend your team.
Ensure project success
Lean in to your strengths
Embedded engineering capabilities
Bringing innovation and integration together. We design the brains of everyday devices, making sure they operate smoothly and efficiently. Our embedded software engineers are great at ensuring all smart devices, from thermostats to car infotainment systems, function seamlessly. Because the world needs more tech innovations.
- We are proficient in C and C++.
- We have vast experience with real-time operating systems like FreeRTOS, which allows for managing time-sensitive tasks in embedded applications.
- We have in-depth knowledge of microcontroller/microprocessor architecture, such as ARM, PIC, or AVR, making sure your software optimally uses hardware capabilities.
- We integrate CI/CD pipelines for automated testing and deployment, which streamlines the development and release processes.
- We have in-depth knowledge of hardware-software co-design principles and collaborate closely with hardware engineers to develop efficient and integrated embedded systems.
- We connect embedded systems with sensors, actuators, and other peripherals using communication protocols like I2C, SPI, UART, Modbus, CAN, and HART.
- We write and optimize device drivers and troubleshoot hardware-software integration issues.
- We know all about the efficient use of memory and the implementation of memory protection mechanisms (essential for resource-constrained embedded environments).
- We have deep expertise in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, and MQTT is essential.
- We have proficiency in building connected embedded systems, including those in the Internet of Things (IoT).
- We have been working in the industrial automation domain for years with some of the most innovative global companies.
- We meticulously address vulnerabilities, employ encryption algorithms, secure communication protocols, and access controls to safeguard sensitive data.
- We conduct thorough threat modeling to identify potential risks and implement countermeasures.
- We ensure that our embedded systems not only meet regulatory requirements but also exceed expectations in providing a secure foundation for diverse applications.
Our tech stack: designed to work with yours
What we have done for our customers?
Swiss Industrial Multinational
Track & Trace Unified Platform
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
How can we augment your team?
Check out all the roles we can help you withOur work
Saša co-founded Vega IT 15 years ago with his former university roommate Vladan. Their dream of founding an IT company has grown into the premier software company with more than 750 engineers in Serbia. If you prefer to send an email, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real People. Real Pros.Book a call.
Send us your contact details and a brief outline of what you might need, and we’ll be in touch within 12 hours.