What Is Hybrid Mobile App Development?
Hybrid apps are a mix of both native and web solutions. A good hybrid mobile app has all the features of a native app, but it is a combination of the features expected from both web apps and native apps.
Advantages of a Hybrid App
High-speed capabilities. Attractive user interface. Reduced app costs. Improved performance. Those are just some of the numerous benefits of hybrid app development.
Hybrid app development allows you to combine native UX with a simple back-end framework. At Vega IT, we help you get the best of both worlds.
You bring ideas. We bring solutions.
Hybrid mobile apps don’t need browsers
This is one of the advantages of hybrid mobile apps over web mobile apps. More precisely, Webview plays the role of a web browser and allows the app to perform perfectly. Moreover, since they are web apps incorporated in a native shell, hybrid mobile apps are easy to update, anytime you want.
Hybrid mobile apps access the device features
One of the best things about hybrid app development is that it creates apps which utilise the device’s internal APIs. This means that the hybrid apps use all the device features, like the camera, storage, contacts and others.
Hybrid mobile apps are cost-effective
What Makes a Good Hybrid Mobile App?
When users cannot find the difference between hybrid and native mobile apps, this is the sign that you developed a great hybrid app. However, for developing such an app you need experienced mobile developers who understand both native and web app technologies.
Our engineers do it all - they deliver customised mobile applications for all mobile platforms, and offer swift hybrid mobile applications development without compromising the quality of the product.
We are driven by challenges. When we develop new mobile apps we push technological boundaries, asking questions and identifying potential problems so that we can create resilient apps for the future.Talk to us today.
How to Choose a Software Company for Hybrid Development?
- Create a list of requirements for your Mobile app development
- Create a list of potential Mobile app development partners
- Be sure to validate their domain expertise and technical knowledge
- Check if they have all roles needed for your project
- Get to know them and their company culture
- Ask for references and case studies
- Confirm they can help with support and maintenance of your hybrid app after the development
- Make a shortlist of companies and make a pros and cons list for each one
- Negotiate terms and pricing
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
Strength in numbers
Our tech stack: designed to work with yours
What we do
Check all our servicesOur work
Saša co-founded Vega IT 15 years ago with his former university roommate Vladan. Their dream of founding an IT company has grown into the premier software company with more than 750 engineers in Serbia. If you prefer to send an email, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Real People. Real Pros.Book a call.
Send us your contact details and a brief outline of what you might need, and we’ll be in touch within 12 hours.