The benefits of hiring software architects
Smart planning. Smooth development. Our software architects bring order and efficiency to the development process, ensuring that your software is well-designed, easy to navigate, and can handle growth without collapsing. Save time and resources while delivering a reliable and user-friendly product. It’s that simple.
Holistic approach. Planning for growth. Our software architects optimize algorithms, select appropriate design patterns, choose suitable data structures, and design efficient system architectures to make your software fast and responsive. We make sure to design the software to easily handle more users and data in the future. Preparing you for success.
Reduce development costs
Optimize costs. Invest in innovation. We implement best practices, design patterns, and reusable components to streamline development. Expect to minimize errors, avoid unnecessary rework, and optimize resources. We’ll help you transform budget allocation to enable more meaningful work that moves the needle for your business.
Top software security
Gold security standard. Multiple layers of protection. Our software architects rely on secure coding practices, encryption, and incorporate robust authentication and authorization mechanisms to fortify the software against potential security breaches. It’s your reputation on the line. We take it seriously.
Break the silos
It takes a village. Teamwork makes the dream work. It takes precise orchestration to make sure all individual stakeholders working on a project are aligned. Our software architects are like translators between tech and non-tech people. We ensure that developers, designers, and project managers understand each other for a smooth workflow. All working as one, un-siloed.
Faster development. Improved code quality. Our software architects guide development teams in adopting best practices, such as modular design and reusable components. We’ll always choose the most suitable tools for your project. Reduce development time. Enhance the maintainability of the codebase. Decrease time-to-market.
Strenth in numbers
Why do you need our software architects?
Mapping up the best route. Specifically for you. Think of us as your dedicated city planners for digital projects. We foresee potential challenges, like roadblocks or detours, and create a smooth, reliable path to a successful software launch.
Top senior talent
Technical capabilities of software architects
Strategic minds. Senior talent. We are master builders who can’t wait to design the blueprint for your software project, ensuring it’s sturdy, efficient, and meets your company’s needs. We turn complex technical challenges into streamlined, business-ready solutions. Just like that.
We guide you through everything
- We start with problem analysis and a deep understanding of your business needs.
- We then craft a high-level solution design that outlines the components of the system and all stakeholders involved on a more granular level.
- We then provide an estimation of the time, effort, and resources that will be needed to design the system.
- During development, we further refine detailed software architecture.
We follow best practices
- We have vast knowledge of security best practices, including secure coding, encryption, and authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- We lean into our experience to identify and solve performance bottlenecks through profiling, optimization techniques, and efficient use of resources.
- We rely on trustworthy security standards (SSL/TLS, AES, OWASP guidelines, and more)
We design for high-performance
- We apply various architectural patterns such as MVC, MVVM, microservices, and others.
- We have vast experience with design principles such as SOLID, DRY, and KISS.
- We have strong roots in the DevOps culture.
We have great knowledge of programming languages
- We work with multiple languages suitable for different components of a system (polyglot programming).
- We are proficient in Docker, Kubernetes, and container orchestration.
- We have in-depth knowledge of iOS, Android, and cross-platform mobile development.
- We have vast experience with database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
We know all about cloud and integrations
- We have experience with major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and have worked on projects that required designing scalable and resilient systems in the cloud.
- We are well-versed in API design.
- We have great knowledge of integration patterns and messaging middleware.
You bring your vision. We’ll bring the blueprint. Let’s build the future together.
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
How can we augment your team?
Check out all the roles we can help you withOur work
Saša co-founded Vega IT 15 years ago with his former university roommate Vladan. Their dream of founding an IT company has grown into the premier software company with more than 750 engineers in Serbia. If you prefer to send an email, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real People. Real Pros.Book a call.
Send us your contact details and a brief outline of what you might need, and we’ll be in touch within 12 hours.