The benefits of hybrid applications
Single codebase. Multiple platforms. Our hybrid application engineers can create apps that run seamlessly on both iOS and Android, reducing development time and costs. Perfect choice if you’re looking to balance between cross-platform compatibility and resource efficiency.
Faster launch. Greater impact. Hybrid apps typically have a faster development cycle compared to native apps. Our mobile engineers rely on Java, Kotlin, Swift, HTML5, React Native, Flutter, and Dart for quicker deployment. We write the code once and then release it across various platforms. More time for innovation.
Stay ahead of the game
Clean code. Simple maintenance. Since there is only one codebase to manage, maintenance becomes more straightforward. We implement updates and changes universally, reducing the effort required for bug fixes and feature enhancements. Delivering new features and responding to user feedback has never been faster.
Offline app functionality
Stay connected. Even when offline. Just like native apps, hybrid apps can incorporate offline functionality, allowing users to access certain features or content even when they are not connected to the internet. We use technologies like service workers, local storage, and caching mechanisms to make this happen. Better app resilience. Higher user satisfaction.
Great user experience
Hybrid app development. Native app look and feel. We use plugins and APIs to enable functions such as camera integration for photo capture, GPS utilization for location-based services, interaction with sensors, push notifications, integration with contacts and calendars, and more. This is how we ensure a user experience that’s comparable to native applications.
Interactive process. Always pushing for better. Our hybrid app engineers work relentlessly to optimize code, adopt the latest hybrid development frameworks or tools, and refine user interfaces. We also keep an eye on security vulnerabilities and stay on top of updates to native platforms (iOS, Android) to ensure compatibility.
Strength in numbers
Why do you need our hybrid app engineers?
Reduced costs. Improved performance. That’s what you’re able to achieve with our hybrid app engineers. Vega IT's hybrid application development services offer a blend of technical expertise, creative prowess, problem-solving acumen, and seamless communication. Driven by challenges. Inspired by your vision.
Collaboration like no other
Focus on what matters most
Technical capabilities of our hybrid app engineers
Innovative thinkers. State-of-the-art solutions. Our hybrid app engineering team creates powerful and feature-packed applications across multiple platforms. Our approach includes diverse strategies such as hands-on experimentation, mentorship, knowledge-sharing, community engagement, and more.
- Great knowledge of frameworks such as Apache Cordova/PhoneGap, React Native, Ionic, and Flutter (we adapt the technology stack according to project specifics)
- Great tech skills needed to bridge the gap between web technologies and native functionalities using plugins, APIs, or native code integration
- UI/UX design
- Expertise in writing platform-specific code (when needed, we can write native modules as well)
- Great experience in integrating native device features using plugins or native APIs (e.g. camera, GPS, sensors, push notifications, authentication services)
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines for automating the testing and deployment processes
- Proficiency in identifying and resolving issues (e.g. debugging, troubleshooting, applying patches or updates as needed)
- Domain expertise in security best practices in mobile app development (protecting user data and increasing your app's resistance to common security threats)
- Performance optimization through code splitting, lazy loading, and other strategies
What we have done for our customersOur work
Our tech stack: designed to work with yours
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
How can we augment your team?
Check out all the roles we can help you withOur work
Other mobile services we offer
We’re passionate about making your dream a reality, which means we’re not just about the deliverables – we’re your committed, expert partner. We’ll work to enhance your strategies, execute your plans and create the success story you imagined.
Meet Sasa, our co-founder. It all started with him and Vladan – two roommates at university with a big dream. Fast forward to today – and 750+ engineers globally – he’s still never too busy to pick up an email. Catch him on email@example.com.
Real People. Real Pros.Book a call.
We’ll get back to you within 12 hours.