The benefits of data engineering services
Efficient data processing. Faster time-to-insight. We’re here to bridge the gap between raw data and actionable insights. Our data engineers lay the foundation for informed decision-making so that you can focus on innovation and growth.
Get a holistic view of data
Centralize data. Extract insights. We develop and maintain data warehouses and pipelines for you. Get a centralized and organized repository for storing structured and unstructured data. Unlock the full potential of your data.
Build a scalable infrastructure
You grow. So does your data. It’s only natural. As your business enters new growth phases, the amount of data you collect will also increase. Scale as you need without sacrificing performance. Our data engineers design systems that can scale horizontally or vertically to accommodate growing amounts of data.
High system performance
From data to information. Easy as pie. We optimize database queries, data retrieval processes, and data compression strategies to improve system performance. The result? Immediate access to relevant data you can analyze.
Be savvy. Don’t waste money on the cloud capacity you don’t actually need. We optimize data processing workflows and infrastructure to minimize unnecessary data storage costs. Whether you rely on on-premise servers, cloud, or hybrid solutions.
Minimize human error. Work smarter. We audit existing data workflows to map out potential areas for improvement. Automation will boost your productivity and allow your team to fully focus on deriving value from their data. Much better than managing processes manually.
Strength in numbers
Why do you need data engineers?
Technical excellence. Creative problem-solving. We are passionate about exploring new tools, frameworks, and technologies that can improve data workflows and contribute to continuous innovation. With our data engineering services, you can access top talent. From implementing robust security measures to troubleshooting like digital detectives, we’re here for you. The backbone of robust and scalable data ecosystems.
Safeguard your data
Technical capabilities of our data engineers
Data lovers. Team players. Our data engineering experts love working with data science and business teams. We make sure to remain at the forefront of industry advancements to help you achieve your goals faster. Understand data and innovate faster.
- Proficiency in Python, Java, and Scala for data processing and pipeline development
- Great experience with big data tools such as Hadoop and Apache Spark for handling large datasets and building scalable solutions
- Deep expertise in both relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Expertise in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud for building scalable architectures and resource optimization
- Experience with designing effective data models to support organizational needs
- Proficient in designing and implementing robust ETL processes for seamless data flow
- Implementation of security measures (e.g. robust access controls, encryption protocols for data at rest and in transit, and more)
- Vast experience with data warehousing solutions (e.g. Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake)
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
We work behind the scenes so that you can bring your business to the spotlight. Let’s do this.
What we have done for our customersOur work
Our tech stack: designed to work with yours
How can we augment your team?
Check out all the roles we can help you withOur work
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
Meet Sasa, our co-founder. It all started with him and Vladan – two roommates at university with a big dream. Fast forward to today – and 750+ engineers globally – he’s still never too busy to pick up an email. Catch him on email@example.com.
Real People. Real Pros.Book a call.
We’ll get back to you within 12 hours.