We are hiring an Android Developer
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Android development.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming. Fundamental concepts such as abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Proficient understanding of the Android framework.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git.
- English language, writing and speaking.
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Understanding of multithreading concepts of programming.
- Ability to diagnose, optimize and solve performance and networking issues.
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps to Google Play.
Find your HAPPINESS →email@example.com
Latest blog posts
Why every agency must prioritize accessibility now or s...
The web was initially designed to be a playground for all. However, at some point, we forgot to invite everyone to the party. As a company that works on digital products, we have both the power and the responsibility to cha...
A dive at FinTech's future after the Money 20/20 confer...
Money 20/20, held a couple of weeks ago in Las Vegas, had the aura of a lighthouse in the digital storm. There was a palpable sense that we were not just attendees but active participants in the FinTech revolution. And the ...