Case Study: TeachFirst
Date : 26-Sep-2018 2 minute read
As a social enterprise, Teach First is a charity organization which addresses educational disadvantages in the United Kingdom.The client’s organization has appointed more than 10,000 teachers in low-income areas, supporting more than one million disprivileged children.
Our client: Teach First (https://www.teachfirst.org.uk/)
Goal: Teach First wanted to extend their in-house Drupal team with experienced developers. We have used the Agile methodology, Scrum for this project.
Solution: Vega IT was recommended by an existing happy client.
Benefits of hiring a team from Vega IT:
- Set-up of a highly skilled technical team in a relatively short period of time.
- Self-sufficient teams.
- Easy scale-up.
- Fast scale-down when work is done.
- Use of broad Vega IT’s experience that has been gained during more than 10 years of working on Drupal projects for a dozen organizations.
- Having experienced architects and consultants of Vega IT at the disposal of the team.
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum in this case).
- Competitive pricing compared to hiring a local software development team/company.
- Vega IT is in charge of helping the team members to improve both professionally and personally (lectures, workshops, training, etc.) and be happy at work.
Results: Teach First is a happy client year after year with several team increases over time.
For more information about this or any other project, please feel free to contact us.